MS Series Multistage Roots Vacuum Pump
The multistage roots pump is a direct atmospheric discharge pump with 3 to 5 stages of Roots type rotors on one shaft, which means, multi-stage Roots type rotors are connection in series on the rotor shaft. "Multi-stage" means "multi-stage pump chamber" and "multi-stage compression".
- Large pumping speed in a wide pressure range.
- Can discharge directly to the atmosphere without the need for a backingpump
- Quickstart-up, can work immediately.
- Insensitive to dust and water vapor contained in the pumped gas.
- There is gapbetween rotors and between rotors and pump chamber arms, no friction in the moving parts of the pump, no need for lubrication, no oil in the pump chamber.
- Symmetrical shape of the rotor, good dynamic balance, smooth running, selection of high-precision gear drive, low noise during operation.
- Compact structure, small footprint, usually choose horizontal structure.
- The gas is discharged after compression at various stageby unequal cavities, which can save the power consumed.
- Choose the appropriate rotor profile and fine grinding to obtain high volumetric efficiency.
- Low operation and maintenance cost.
Stay In Touch
Do You Want To Know More About Roots Vacuum Pump
Contact Us For All Your Questions